imaginary outfit: shopping the 216

\



Made in the 216 should be a good time. I love seeing the inventive displays Danielle comes up with (she worked at Anthropologie for a good long while, so she has skills) and getting to meet all the remarkable people hiding in the city. Cleveland is a funny place - there is no one place to go or live to meet like-minded people. Instead, they hide like truffles in secret pockets throughout the region and if you want to find them, you have to do some work and dig them out. Every so often, there's an event or gathering that pulls a critical mass together, and jumbles them out of their usual circles. That's when I find myself looking around and feeling like, "But WHERE do they come from? Why do they hide?" Who knows. Maybe unbeknownst to me, I'm hidden. It's a lot of fun and a little exasperating.

Anyway, I'll be curious to see who turns up tomorrow evening. If I had my way, I'd be wearing this.