imaginary outfit: double movie saturday




Today we are spending the afternoon in wild extravagance by going to see not one, but two movies in the theater. It will be a double feature of drama, spectacle, and fantastic costumes: 'The Tempest' and 'Black Swan'.

For marathon movie watching, my glasses are a necessity, along with cozy, comfortable clothes, like a giant sweater, a favorite pair of jeans, and a soft scarf. Other requirements include popcorn, sour patch kids, and frozen cokes.

As a sidebar: I am fixated on hiking boots. I think they would be just the thing for epic city walks, and I like the thought that I could have different laces to play with. Takes me back to my 8 year-old self, and the glee I felt in a pair of glow-in-the-dark shoelaces that came free with my subscription to 321 Contact.